HERE'S HOW YOU COULD BE GETTING A FREE PACK OF CELLGEVITY WORTH N28,000 EVERY MONTH!

HOW MY FATHER GETS A FREE PACK OF CELLGEVITY WORTH N28,000 EVERY MONTH!

Before a doctor introduced Cellgevity to me in 2015, my father was suffering from High Bp, Arthritis, Joint pains and even inability to sleep. Then he was always on admission at Agbor General Hospital, Delta State. There was no significant improvement because almost every month he was on admission at the hospital. My colleagues in my office will bear me witness that, I always travel from Lagos to Delta almost on monthly basis then.

But sometime in August 2015 I brought him to Lagos for a better treatment, thank God that I did. At the private hospital where I took him to, the medical director said my father's illness was age-related and recommended Cellgevity. To the glory of God,since August 2015 that my father has been on Cellgevity till date, he has never visited any hospital again.


Initially it was not easy buying Cellgevity every month until I learnt about the financial benefit for users. I shared it with my father and he bought into it. Now every month he gets a free pack of Cellgevity worth N28,000. Let me share with you how he does that:

1. He registered with the Customer as a preferred Customer, this gives him the benefit of buying the product at the company's wholesale price, the same price the re-sellers or distributors buy

2. He shares his experience and testimony with others and every month he tries to introduce just 3 persons to buy a pack each from the company. Each time he achieves this, the company rewards him with a free pack worth N28,000.

The old man has now turned his medical expenses to an investment. My father lives in the village, yet he's able to achieve that. You too can, if only you have a strong reason like my father. By God's grace he is 86years, still goes to farm, attend village meetings and active in his church activities.



I am a registered Associate of Max International, the company that markets Cellgevity worldwide. As an Associate, the company pays me 25% of every volume coming from my father's purchase. I am here to assist you. If you want to know more or get registered as a Preferred Customer or as a distributor like me, hala me now on: 234805 283 3097, 234803 329 1724 Whatsapp: 234803 329 1724.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GLUTATHIONE – THE ANSWER TO UNEXPLAINABLE INFERTILITY

CELLGEVITY AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE

HOW TO CONQUER DIABETES