CELLGEVITY TESTIMONIALS



  
Cellgevity is the only medical supplement with scientific proof of how it works in the body. There are countless testimonies from users.

STROKE PATIENT COMPLETELY HEALED:
My name is Angela, I live in Lagos with my husband. I have an elder sister who lives in Owerre, Imo state. Sometime in July, 2016 I received a call from one of my sister’s daughters that her mother was sick. She suffered stroke but the sickness had grown worse. This time she couldn’t talk, walk and the hospital sent her home, perhaps to go home and die. The husband took her to their church, as the only hope. When I explained the situation to my husband, he was angry with me because he had told me about Cellgevity before but I didn’t take it serious. So, I asked him if the product could still work for my sister as her case has become worse. He said we should try. So, we bought a pack of Cellgevity (4bottles) only and sent to Owerre through one of my elder brother. The first challenge we had was the church – they insisted that their members do not take drugs. I was confused but my husband called my brother at Owerre and asked them to move my sister away from that church, if they want her alive. Against the church’s will, they move my sister away, back to their home. That day, they gave her 2 capsules of cellgevity (it was already evening). The next day they gave her 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening. After 5 days, my sister could recognize people around her, started talking and to the glory of God, if you see my sister today, you will never believe she had suffered stroke before.

BACK PAIN PATIENT COMPLETELY HEALED:

Carol D., 70+ yr old female from Ohio has this to say, "after taking the Cellgevity for just two weeks, I have noticed that the back pain that was a constant companion, has stopped. I can walk farther and bend easier without any strain on my back. Also, I am aware of more energy throughout the day. And my mind is clearer as I do my work... I am very happy with what Cellgevity is doing for me.”

DIABETIC FOOT ULCER

A pastor In Uyo who had Diabetic foot Ulcer (DFU) as a result of diabetes complication. He was scheduled for amputation, but one of his doctors suggested he try CELLGEVITY and after  8 weeks on high dosage of Cellgevity the result was truly amazing. No amputation, blood sugar well under control and he is living a normal life once again. See the pictures below (viewers discretion).
 
Some other testimonials 



We are a Registered Associate of Max International, we can help you to get the product at the company's wholesale price. We can also help you to register with the company as a reseller of this amazing breakthrough product. The commission for resellers in also mind blowing.
For Enquiry or to place your order:
Tel: 234803 329 1724, 234805 283 3097
Whatsapp: 234803 329 1724 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLUTATHIONE – THE ANSWER TO UNEXPLAINABLE INFERTILITY

CELLGEVITY AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE

HOW TO CONQUER DIABETES