CARELESS DEATH – URGENT STEPS YOU MUST TAKE

Careless could be described as, not giving sufficient attention or thought to what one does, unconcerned, indifferent; to avoiding harm, danger or errors. So, careless death is death that would have been avoided if diligent attention or necessary care was taking.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (http://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/countries/nigeria/why/), the top 10 Causes of Death in Nigeria are as follows:
Malaria         -           20%
Lower Respiratory Infections             -           19%
HIV    -           9%
Diarrheal Diseases -        5%
Road Injuries         -           5%
Protein-Energy Malnutrition -           4%
Cancer          -           3%
Meningitis   -           3%
Stroke           -           3%
Tuberculosis          -           2%

If you consider the kind of environment that we live today in Nigeria, you will agree with me that the above statistics is rather very conservative because of God’s mercies. Although the World Health Organization has projected life expectancy in Nigeria at 55years but the mortality rate in Nigeria is still so alarming. My concern is that over 75% of such deaths were actually avoidable.

Just last month here, precisely on Thursday 17th September, 2015, at about 2.42pm my wife called me and from the tone of her voice on the conversation I could barely comprehend what she was saying. She was crying profusely. I love my wife so much; hearing her crying on the phone got me so devastated that I hurriedly shut down my computer in my office and headed home. I met her in our bedroom on the floor sobbing bitterly.

I first looked around in the sitting room and the kids were there, all doing their home work. When I asked my wife what was the problem, she just raised her voice crying, “Mama Adah, Mama Adah is dieing”. That’s all what my wife was saying. Who told you? I asked her. What happened? “She had stroke and her children said she can’t even walk or talk”. 

What I did next was to pick up my phone to call one of my senior pastors who also in one of my prayer partners. I shared the information with him and solicited for his assistance in prayer. Then I had to call my wife’s immediate senior brother who lives in Port Harcourt. He confirmed to me that the woman’s case was serious and that she had been sick for sometime now but was kept in a church. Of course I do appreciate the importance of prayers in situations like that but I became angry when he further told me that they could not take the woman to the hospital as her church tradition forbids members from taking drugs.

I shouted on my brother-inlaw and charged him to proceed to Owerri (where the woman stays) to take her to the hospital. Then I had to console my wife and told her that nothing will happen to her eldest sister. The brother in Port Harcourt later called me back that evening and told me it was already late for him to go to Owerri that day and said he will go the next day. I agreed with him and told him that I will be sending a supplement called CELLGEVITY and that the woman should be taking it 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening.

That same day, I went to CHISCO Transport and sent a pack of CELLGEVITY (4 bottles of 30 capsules each) to my brother-inlaw in Port Harcourt. But you know what, when the guy got to Owerri on Saturday 19th September, 2015, the church refused to allow him to take the woman to the hospital and even refused her from taking the CELLGEVITY.

When I heard that, I had to call to explain to them that CELLGEVITY is not a drug but a supplement like food. Thank God I sent that product. After about 1week of using the product, the woman was back on her feet and could talk fluently.

Thank God for his mercies otherwise that poor woman would have died a careless death.

Let me tell you, I have seen God perform miracles through CELLGEVITY. That’s why I am so passionate talking about the product and recommending it. The product is not just like other supplements in the market but rather, God’s gift to man. CELLGEVITY contains RiboceinTM which is today the only known and tested solution for increasing the glutathione level of the body. No other supplement can contest that. This is not an exaggeration but the truth.  Every other supplement sold in the market was produced to take care of specific health problems but glutathione deals with every health problem in the body. That is why medical scientist describes it as the MASTER ANTIOXIDANT and ULTIMATE CELL PROTECTOR.  Don’t die a careless death.

The level of poverty and our work schedule have disorganized our lifestyle that we barely even have time to plan our diets, exercise regularly, take vacations or rests; we are even exposed to pollutions and poisonous toxins from our environment.

Many people today already living with symptoms of glutathione deficiency such as: persistent headaches, dizziness, weakness/lack of energy, joint pain, skin rashes, dry skin, sleep disorders, depression, frequent colds etc. You might consider such symptoms as minor health issues but they are warning signs of the likelihood of a more serious health condition. Careless death. That’s why people will say, “he only complained of a slight headache.” You can avoid the pitfall; don’t wait until it’s already too late.

Please take time to watch this very short video about glutathione by Dr. Oz, a celebrity heart surgeon and host of the Tv programme – “The Dr. Oz Show.”

To order Cellgevity or know more about the product contact:
Phone: 08052833097, 09097917225
Whatsapp: 08033291724
Website: www.max.com/580055
E-mail: thinkingminds@ymail.com.

Blog: http://www.healthandmicrobusiness.blogspot.com.ng


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLUTATHIONE – THE ANSWER TO UNEXPLAINABLE INFERTILITY

CELLGEVITY AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE

HOW TO CONQUER DIABETES