PLEASE, READ THROUGH MY STORY

Hello friends, it's another weekend at the corner. My prayer for you is that, the fuel wahala will not spoil any of your good plans for this weekend in Jesus name. Today, I just feel like sharing my story with you. Although the story is not really about me but my father. But, it’s my story because I was the one that was really affected.

The people that will appreciate or understand my story better are actually my very close friends, colleagues of my unit in my office, and some very close neighbours who know my father or who can remember how I use to travel to Delta from Lagos frequently because of my father's health challenges. Then, that is almost a year plus now, I always visit my village in Delta at least once every month. My father, by the grace of God is in his late 80s now but, the journey this far was not so smooth. At a time, my father was a regular patient at several hospitals (private and public) within our area in Delta State. If it was not High Blood Pressure, then it’s Arthritis, in fact I cannot even remember all the medical jargons used to describe his health conditions then. It was really a big challenge for me; apart from the monetary implications, the risk of travelling frequently from Lagos to Delta was of great concern to my family as well.

But, something happened around March, 2015. A friend invited me to a health seminar at Ikeja, Lagos, organized by MAX INTERNATIONAL. At that seminar, we were told that every sickness in our body starts from the cellular level and that achieving healthy cells is the only way to achieve overall health and wellness. That was the day that I heard about GLUTATHIONE for the very first time since I was born.

We were told that Glutathione is the compound in our body that protects each and every of the trillions cells that makes up our body. You know, a group of cells forms the tissue, a group of tissue forms the organ and a group of organ makes up the system, the system makes up the body. So, if any cell is not healthy or affected, the effects will manifest at the levels of the tissue, organ, system and they body.  And we learnt at the seminar that Glutathione is the human body’s first line of defense (at the cellular level) against external attackers like toxins, infections, pollution, oxidative stress, germs, etc.

By my nature, I always try to do exhaustive research and due diligence before I making any decision. So, first, I had to ask google and Pubmed (the USA Official library for medical research). Based on my findings, I discovered that Glutathione is a compound created in our body by God but as we age; after age 20, our glutathione level starts to decline. Once the glutathione level in our body cells have decline below the level of external attackers like oxidative stress, then we start to experience health challenges like having symptoms of diabetes, cancer, High Blood pressure, stroke, inability to sleep, etc. From my findings also, I discovered that no other medical option exist for boosting the body’s glutathione level except CELLGEVITY which is a medical breakthrough developed after 25years research by a man called Dr Herb Nagasawa (a Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Toxicology, University of Minnesota, USA). As at today, CELLGEVITY is the only authentic and uncontested Glutathione boosting supplement in the medical field.


So I had to find money to get the product (CELLGEVITY) for my Dad. In less than one month that my father started using the product, we started noticing some miraculous changes in his health. In order for me to be getting the product cheaper, I decided to register with Max International so now; I receive two packs of the product every month just at the wholesale price.  

Today by God’s grace, my old man is back to his farming business. This time around, it is even neghbours from the village that calls me on the phone that I should be advising my dad to be taking enough rest because he seems to have recovered his passion for his farming occupation. Praise God.

So, if you have not tried CELLGEVITY before, I will encourage you to give it a trial. To be candid with you, I used to be very skeptical when it comes to supplements before but I never knew that CELLGEVITY is not just a supplement but a package of God’s miracle. Some of the few friends that have tried this product through me confessed that now they can perform to the max (from bedroom to boardroom).

Just imagine how you will look and feel if all the cells in your body are rejuvenated and empowered?

If you are interested to know more about this new medical breakthrough or the product, kindly contact me through: 
TELEPHONE:         08052833097, 09097917225 
WHATSAPP:           08033291724 

E-MAIL:                    thinkingminds@ymail.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLUTATHIONE – THE ANSWER TO UNEXPLAINABLE INFERTILITY

CELLGEVITY AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE

HOW TO CONQUER DIABETES